Friday, September 3, 2010

New Feature

Now that Blogger allows for multiple pages, I am adding a new page called "Shoes You CAN Walk in."  See tabs above.

I love to shop for shoes.  Usually I buy 4 or 5 pairs at a time.  The best is when I do not have to buy a particular type or style or color shoe.  When I am free to select whatever suits my mood, feels good, looks sexy.

But lately pickings have been slim.  At only 5' 3" in height, I do not have long feet.  How is one to wear the shoes with heel heights at 4+ inches?  Have you ever seen anyone move gracefully in those things?  Want some free entertainment?  Go to the Meatpacking District in Manhattan's west side.  Watch as the club goers wabble around, not only due to the excessively high heels but also trying to keep their balance on the cobblestones.

Join me on my quest for wearable shoes, walkable shoes.  See examples of the mile-high-madness at its scariest.  And were you can get either one, or both if you're feeling lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment